By WSN Arts Staff
Did you miss us?
The #ArtSquad hasn’t posted a podcast in a while (midterms, general shenanigans, the death of our skeleton friend HONY), but we’re back, and spookier than ever. We survived Halloween, and we’ve brought back stories, sponge candy, and, for the first time, a guest editor!
The Highlighter’s new generation of arts editors is here, and we’re bringing you the finest in bi-weekly snark, general arts happenings in New York City, and mashups of Evanescence’s “Bring Me to Life” and the Star Wars Cantina Theme.
Thanks for tuning in, and if you take one thing away from this podcast, let it be that sponge candy is essentially one large malt ball. If you’re into that, be sure to pick some up next time you’re in Buffalo.
This podcast was (lovingly) curated by:
- E.R. Pulgar, Highlighter Editor
- Audrey Deng, Arts Editor
- Allison Stubblebine, Entertainment Editor
- Kieran Graulich, Music Editor
- Joseph Myers, Theater/Books Editor
- Zach Martin, Film Editor
- Special Guest: Tony Schwab, Highlighter Staff Columnist (film)
- Special Guest: Alexa Spieler, Spring 2015 Arts Editor